Here are the simple tips will help you achieve nail beauty:
- After a hot shower rub in moisturizing cuticle oil (olive oil will do) to make the manicure lasting.
- Balanced nutrition is the key to healthy nails. We recommend eating more fruits, vegetables and dairy products, because the nails need vitamins (the most important ones being E, A, C, D). Calcium, iron, zinc and unsaturated fatty acids are also useful.
- Finger massage stimulates blood circulation. Try to massage your nails with a brush, and then apply a nourishing cream for hands and nails.
- Olive oil has an excellent effect on nail growth. Mix warm oil with sea salt in a bath, and dip your hands there for a couple of minutes. You can also just rub your fingers with olive oil.
- Gelatin is also good for nail growth and strengthening. Dissolve a sachet of gelatin according to the instructions and soak your nails there for 10-15 minutes. Repeat the procedure once a week.