The Bottom Line
Greens First is the best tasting “greens” drink I have found. When Greens First is shaken with cold water, it has a fresh minty taste and is an easy way to get the nutritional value of fruits and vegetables in one serving.
Visit Their Website
- Best tasting of the greens drinks I have tried.
- Only 45 calories per serving.
- Provides the nutritional value of 10 servings of fruits and vegetables.
- Contains natural anti-inflammatory agents.
- Has pro-biotics and enzymes for good digestive health.
- Has to be shaken or blended for best consistency.
- Does not have all of the fiber that several servings of fruits and vegetables would have.
- Greens First comes in a plastic canister and a shaker. Simply mix the Greens First with water.
- Most greens drinks taste like grass in a pasture. Greens First has a fresh minty flavor.
- Add a teaspoon of milled flax seed or psyllium to get some extra fiber.
- Use as a part of the Greens First meal replacement kit for a fast healthy breakfast shake.
- Greens First is tested for antioxidant levels and you can trust the quality of this product.
Guide Review – Greens First Health Drink
We need to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables every day because they are nutritious and rich in antioxidants. They’re also excellent sources of potassium, magnesium, and calcium, while being low in sodium. This balance of electrolytic minerals may help to slightly increase the body’s alkalinity. Studies show the alkalinizing effects of fruits and vegetables may help to protect your cardiovascular system, your kidneys and your bones.
Not all of us are really very good at getting the recommended five to nine servings of fruits and vegetables each day (and no, French fries don’t count). If you are one of the majority who don’t get all of the fruits and vegetables you need every day, then Greens First is perfect for you.
Greens First makes a great nutritional drink and it works well as a part of the Greens First Meal Replacement for a quick and healthy breakfast shake.