While almost everyone love the creativity of this ridiculous, made-up holiday, the truth is that there are some things that just do not need to be covered in chocolate. There are some things that shouldn’t even be dipped in chocolate. In fact, there are some things that shouldn’t even know chocolate exists for dipping/covering.
Here is the list:
1. Bacon: We know everyone thinks this is just the cleverest thing, but anyone’s who has ever eaten this knows that it’s actually kind of soggy and disappointing. Stick with candied bacon and leave the chocolate out of it.
2. Beef Jerky: What could be worse than candied bacon? This.
3. Twinkies (With Bacon): This is a Bacon Chocolate Covered Twinkie. Come on, guys. This is just too much.
4. Onions: This is obviously a dare, but just DON’T.
5. “Corn Squid Dogs”: What even the hell?
6. Telephones: Even as an art project, this is just a waste of chocolate.
7. Fish: Honestly, who would ever do this? Why does this photo even exist?
8. Edamame: This is Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Edamame. It appears to be a real product that people pay money for. What the hell, everyone?
9. Watermelon: As you might be able to tell from the name, watermelon has a lot of water in it. You know what chocolate doesn’t stick to particularly well? Yeah, WATER.
11. Pickles: Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.